Through effective tax incentives, North Dakota allows you keep more of the money your company makes. Read more about the tax incentives North Dakota has to offer in the North Dakota Tax Incentives for Business brochure from the Office of the State Tax Commissioner.
Information on the incentives noted below is available under Incentive Certification Forms. These are incentives that require certification by the North Dakota Department of Commerce.
- Agricultural Business Investment Tax Credit
- Angel Fund Investment Tax Credit
- Automation Tax Credit for Manufacturing Machinery & Equipment
- Microbusiness Income Tax Credit
- Primary Sector Certification
- Seed Capital Investment Tax Credit
For more information on these and other tax incentives in North Dakota, use the links below or at right.