Advantages to Business in North Dakota
Excellent Business Climate
- Income tax credit for research expenditures.
- Corporate income tax credit for new and expanding businesses.
- Sales and use tax exemption for manufacturing equipment.
- No personal property tax - including equipment, inventory, materials in process and accounts receivable.
- Grant, low-interest loan and training programs.
- Lowest workers compensation rates in the nation.
- North Dakota ranked "Best Run State" in 2012 by 24/7 Wall Street.
- The 2013 Pollina Report ranks North Dakota #3 in the nation for its business climate.
- North Dakota ranks #3 in CNBC for Top States for Business in 2013.
- North Dakota ranks #1 in the nation for the highest growth of GDP in 2010, 2011 and 2012